We wish the world were a better place … but it ain’t. So we at Cambria Publishing apologise to all you freedom loving readers for all the legalese below.
So, please abide by the following.
Access to and use of ‘Cambria Publishing ‘ both within the UK and internationally is provided on the following terms. By using Cambria Publishing you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Cambria Publishing . If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to Cambria Publishing.
We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of Cambria Publishing will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this blog.
Use of Cambria Publishing
You agree to use/access Cambria Publishing only for lawful purposes.
Contributions to Cambria Publishing
1. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Cambria Publishing you agree to grant to Cambria Publishing, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for Cambria Publishing services in any media.
2. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
3. In order that Cambria Publishing can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give Cambria Publishing permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
4. We normally show your name(alias) with your contribution, unless you request otherwise (by blogging anonymously), but this is not always possible. Cambria Publishing may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution.
5. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with Cambria Publishing .
6. If you do not want to grant Cambria Publishing the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with Cambria Publishing .
7. If you have any questions about contributing content to Cambria Publishing , please contact us.
Cambria Publishing community rules
(a) About your posts:
• Try to be civil.
• Disruptive, offensive, obnoxious or abusive behaviour is subject to moderation and deletion.
• No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is subject to moderation and deletion.
• Be considerate: users of all ages and abilities may be viewing,
• No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don’t re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
• No advertising or promoting.
• Contributions containing languages other than Welsh or English may be removed.
• Inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names are subject to moderation and deletion.
• URLs (web site addresses) can only be posted if relevant to the topic.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified.
(c) Legal requirements:
• You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in Cambria Publishing . This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
• Contributing material to a Cambria Publishing with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
• You agree to submit to or share with Cambria Publishing only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of Cambria Publishing or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
(d) If you’re under 16:
• Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in Cambria Publishing .
• Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
(e) If you breach these Rules:
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against you, such as a banning order or use of the legal system.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on Cambria Publishing , and we consider such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, we may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements.
Cambria Publishing reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any Cambria Publishing account, at any time, for any reason.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. The majority of content posted in Cambria Publishing is created by an editorial team and members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Cambria Publishing or Cambria Publishing Magazine. Neither Cambria Publishing Co-operative nor Cambria Publishing Magazine are responsible for any content posted by members of the public on Cambria Publishing or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through Cambria Publishing . Any links to third party websites from Cambria Publishing do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Cambria Publishing or Cambria Publishing Magazine and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
2. Cambria Publishing content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Cambria Publishing and/or Cambria Publishing Magazine, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, Cambria Publishing excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Cambria Publishing does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the blog, website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Cambria Publishing is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Cambria Publishing for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
3. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Cambria Publishing liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Cambria Publishing and/or Cambria Publishing MAGAZINE shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Cambria Publishing regardless of the form of action.
4. Cambria Publishing and Cambria Publishing MAGAZINE do not warrant that functions available on Cambria Publishing will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Cambria Publishing or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Cambria Publishing and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Cambria Publishing or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Cambria Publishing content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Cambria Publishing content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
The names, images and logos identifying Cambria Publishing Magazine, Cambria Publishing or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Cambria Publishing Magazine and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Cambria Publishing or any other third party.
1. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
2. The failure or delay of Cambria Publishing to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Cambria Publishing ‘s right to enforce that right.
3. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Cambria Publishing is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.